Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jada Pinkett Smith reveals the only way she'd "Abandon" Will Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith have been plagued by divorce rumors and talk of an open marraige for years.The former HawthoRNe star tells the july issue of Redbook that their bond is stronger than ever.

"I have been affected by gossip and i know who have been too. I've seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel, "Pinkett Smith says. At the end of the day all that matters is: Do you love what you see when u look in the mirror? That's it baby".

According to Pinkett Smith they both trust each other and they take their wedding vows seriously. "What is the thing that Smith will do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can't think of one. I'm sorry the actress says,except if he did something bad to the kids.

The secret to their happy marriage Pinkett says,is finding special moments in their everyday lives. "We tend to find magic in the mundane," says the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate this post

Popular Posts